Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function. This spicy, camphoraceous Australian Tea Tree is the highest quality available
More commonly known as "Tea Tree," Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function.* Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1-2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.
- Combine 1-2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify the nails and keep them looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
- Facial Steam: Add 1-5 drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and cover both head and bowl with a towel. Excellent for bringing comfort to the sinuses and respiratory system and for enhancing skin health.
- In the Diffuser: Diffuse tea tree alone or in combination with eucalyptus and lavender as needed throughout the day, especially when colds and flus are being passed around.
- As a Compres
100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil. Steam-distilled from the leaves Melaleuca Alternifolia plant to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
Tea Tree Oil has been used around the world to help cleanse and refresh the house, especially during times of illness
Tea Tree Oil is known to have remarkable effects on teenage blemishes, helping to ease redness and restore fresh skin
Dilute Tea Tree Oil with vinegar and spray into rooms or on surfaces that need an extra-fresh clean.
Ideal For Use Over Skin And Nail.