The high menthol content of the d'herbiers Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality-making it one of the best-selling favorites among essential oils. Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognizable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma.
A high menthol content-like that found in the Peppermint essential oil distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.
- Add two drops to œ water for a refreshing mouthwash that stimulates gums and helps with bad breath.
- Add several drops to massage oil or lotion to cool skin after being in the sun.
- Use a few drops in an aromatic bath to calm and relax a tired and overworked body and any feelings of excess heat in the body.
- Add several drops to a bowl of water to deter insects when outdoors.
- Diffuse peppermint oil to increase concentration, stimulate the dull or sleepy mind, and freshen air.
Directions for Use
- Diffuser: Peppermint has a cooling, refreshing and soothing fragrance. Diffuse it in your home or office whenever you need to uplift and clear the mind, try it instead of a cup of coffee or tea.
- Mental Clarity Blend: 4 drops lime oil, 2 drops tulsi oil, 2 drops peppermint oil in diffuser, or place a few drops on tissue and inhale.
Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
Produces a focused environment when diffused
Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
Repels bugs naturally