Bulgarian lavender is the best form of lavender oil. Helps in reducing stress, treat anxiety & depression easily and effectively.
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender's most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Its 100% pure and natural Bulgarian Lavender essential oil: extracted from the fresh flowers of lavender plant through the process of steam distillation extraction method, lavender essential oil is a much-praised natural oil for use over skin and hair. Only one ingredient - 100% natural lavandula vera flowers
Helpful in bringing calmness: the diffuser-ready lavender oil has an aroma that gives calmness in the mind. The natural warmth and clarifying aroma of lavender help to bring the deepest and most restful sleep ever. It is considered perfect for use with aroma diffuser and also in massage therapy
Ultimate choice for skin and hair: the antibacterial nature of lavender oil helps to maintain a healthy state of skin and hair. Just add 3-4 drops of this oil in your regular cream or moisturizer and apply thoroughly over the skin. Also recommended to mix a drop or two with regular hair oil for silky, shiny, smooth and stronger hair
The best-ever massage oil: those who are looking for a sensual massage oil that can help to sooth muscles can rely on the natural warmth and aroma of this oil. Just dilute 4-5 drops of lavender oil in a suitable carrier oil like argan, coconut or almond and massage thoroughly over the skin, muscles and joints to attain a relaxed feel all day long
At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest or add several drops to warm bathwater to help you relax at the end of a long day.