Often called the "king of oils," Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It's soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing it during your routine to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil
Frankincense oil's astringent & cytophylactic qualities help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections.
Frankincense Used in aromatherapy, works as an expectorant to clear the nasal passageway, promote the relief of congestion, and encourage easy breathing.
It's sweet, woody aroma helps enhancing mood by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety.