Eucalyptus Globulus is one of the world's most familiar essential oils and is widely known to help with respiratory problems.
Eucalyptus Globulus is also effective as a support to aching muscles and joints from occasional overuse such a strenuous gym workout or with normal joint changes associated with the aging process.
Eucalyptus can stimulate healthy circulation, bringing a feeling of warmth to the body. It can also be effective in stimulating mental focus.
- Massage diluted eucalyptus oil (2% eucalyptus, 98% carrier oil) to promote feelings of comfort in the body and joints.
- Inhale (direct palm) or diffuse eucalyptus oil to lift the heart. Diffuse eucalyptus oil to disinfect and repel insects.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Globulus and Frankincense into the air to help support clear breathing.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Eucalyptus globulus has a cool and crisp fragrance. Diffuse it in your home daily whenever the children are congested or you want to be sure to keep the air fresh and clean. Can be blended with other oils like peppermint and conifers to increase effectiveness.
Helps to clear the mind
Promotes feelings of relaxation
Promotes feelings of clear breathing when it comes to cold and flu season
Has a cool and crisp fragrance
Promote feelings of comfort in the body and joints