Steps to grow organic vegetables in Terrace and Kitchen Garden using Namma Organic Seeds:
- Step 1 :Prepare soil mixed with organic manure or compost before sowing the seeds.
- Step 2: After all frost and check soil is clean from any weed or insect.
- Step 3: Open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes.
- Step 4 : After preparing the soil, sprinkle the seeds over the soil and cover the seeds with little soil or press with gentle hand.
- Step 5 : Spray little water. (Depends on different varieties)
- Step 6 : While watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands. Do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process.
- Step 7: Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties.
36 Varieties of High Quality Organic Vegetable Seeds for Terrace / Kitchen / Poly House Garden
300+ Seeds of Each: (Tropical Amaranth (Seru Keerai), Green amaranthus, Red amaranthus, Common purslane (Paruppu Keerai)
75 + Seeds of Each: (Fenugreek, Brown Indian Hemp - Green, Brown Indian Hemp - Red, Coriander Leaves, Spinach - Palak Keerai)
30 seeds of Tomato, 25 seeds of Each: (Brinjal - Green, Brinjal - Blue, Chilli). 20 seeds of each: (Carrot, Cabbage, Ladies Finger, Radish, Cauliflower)
10 seeds of Each: (Beetroot, Cluster Beans). 5 seeds of each: (Agathi keerai, Bitter Gourd - Short, Bitter Gourd, Black eyed peas, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Ridge Gourd, Ash Gourd, Watermelon). 4 seeds of Kodi avarai. 3 seeds of Each: (Drumstick, French Beans, Snake Gourd - Long, Snake Gourd - Short). 1 seed of Thamatai.