Road Safety Guidelines by HPSDMA
Himachal Pradesh is a hilly region in western Himalayas. Thousands of tourists visit the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh every year. There are a lot of famous tourist destinations in Himachal, like Kullu & Manali, Spiti, Chamba, Kangra, Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, etc. Most of tourists these days prefer to travel by their own vehicles. But sometimes people do not follow road safety guidelines properly and met with misfortunes. Many people lost their lives in road accidents.
In order to make people aware of road safety guidelines in an interesting manner, "Himachal Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority" has made an animated video. Main points covered in the video are as:
- Do not try to do multi-tasking, keep 100% of your attention on driving at all times.
- Don’t use your phone while driving.
- Park your car in wide area on road before taking a call, so you will not be disturbing the traffic.
- Slow down, especially on turns. Speeding gives you less time to react and increases the chances of an accident.
- Keep distance between you and the car in front of you, at least a 2-second cushion.
- Make that 4 seconds if the weather is bad.
Video on Road Safety Guidelines
Latest posts by Himanshu (see all)
- Best Essential Oils for Allergies (The Herbiers) - September 13, 2019
- 5 Must-Have Essential Oils for Moms (The Herbiers) - August 14, 2019
- Kullu Dussehra 2019, festival in Valley of Gods - June 28, 2019