Why Essential Oils?
As soon as you become pregnant, you start getting aware of everything you eat, and the products you use in your home and on your body. Pregnancy and motherhood have gives you a renewed sense of appreciation and wonder. You try to take care of yourself, manage stress, eat right, exercise, drink enough water… but you also try to pay attention to our home environment and the products you use. Go ahead and check out our recommendation of must have essential oils for moms below.
Essential oils are not only good for holistic use with the body, they can be used to make your own cleaning solutions, and even ward off spiders and mice, without using poison.
5 Must-Have Essential Oils For Moms
Here are some of my favorite essential oils, that we recommend for every Mom:
– Trying to find a way to get rid of those pesky stretch marks? Frankincense essential oil is known to eliminate scars. Add a drop of this essential oil to a carrier, such as coconut oil, and apply it to your stretch marks.
– Applying a few drops of peppermint essential oil in a carrier oil like coconut, or olive oil, to the abdomen can help relieve cramps or nausea. This can also help draw out ticks & is a great odor eliminator to use around the house.
— Eucalyptus essential oil is known to help respiratory issues and eases cold & flu. This also works as an excellent home cleaner due to its disinfectant properties.
Click the button below to save the product to your cart so you don't forget , or view the product description page on Amazon.in
Latest posts by Himanshu (see all)
- Best Essential Oils for Allergies (The Herbiers) - September 13, 2019
- 5 Must-Have Essential Oils for Moms (The Herbiers) - August 14, 2019
- Kullu Dussehra 2019, festival in Valley of Gods - June 28, 2019